Our menu consist of 9 courses (16 dishes) which are prepared and presented one after the other. Of each you may eat as much as you like – or can! But this is not as easy as it sounds….
- Mussel meat, with onions, lots of garlic and farm butter; Mussels in half shelf, steamed with onions and white wine
- West Coast Snoek with sweet sweet potato – West Coast style
- Sea food pot with 4 types of fish, calamari, mussels and cleaned prawn tails; Rice (For those who want to catch the sauce); Mixed salad (We do not like to talk about salads); Vegetable dish with milk and cheese (Even Karoo farmers tuck in)
- Meat potjie (For those who don’t eat seafood.)
- Catch of the Day with onions olive oil/butter. The chef will say
- West Coast Rock Lobster/Prawns – additional. For those who ordered it.
- Calamari Steak – pan fried with onions and butter (This is how it should taste)
- Melon and Sweet Melon or Tropical Fruit (Slides down your throat)
- Coffee and Koeksisters – "Sorry, we do not do tea"
And of course, Pot Bread, which is baked throughout the meal, with farm butter and jam/preserve (Careful, this is the Delilah on the menu!). The majority of the courses is prepared in full view on open fires in front of you – this guarantees off–the-grid-fresh seafood – the only way to do it.
Menu is subject to seasons and availability.
We only use seafood products which are classified by SASSI as "green".